We all have those topics. Those sensitive, awkward, difficult topics about life, love, sex and God. Here is your chance to write it down and share it with girls who struggle with the same questions. Whether it’s a life lesson, current problem, fear, joy or just about being a girl, we want to be the place you talk it out.
All submissions are welcome anytime, but these are the ones we’d really love to hear about!
- 800-1200 words
- our audience: Christian women ages 18-25
- original, proofed copy (reprints and excerpts accepted upon permission from copyright holder)
- preferred attribution (how you would like your work to be credited, i.e. full name, first name only, anonymity)
- short biographical information including: location, career, things you love, what makes you you, what you are learning about God, information to share such as your blog, Twitter, Facebook, etc.
- honesty & vulnerability in relating to your sisters in Christ
- agreement with Rediscovered’s Heart & Soul
Please read our copyright and publishing agreement here.
Please e-mail your submissions and above information to rediscoveredblog AT gmail DOT com
Rediscovered reserves the right to refuse publication of any comment that diminishes the purpose and atmosphere of this blog. While we will consistently appreciate and welcome differing opinions shared in a thoughtful and kind manner, this blog refuses to be a forum for hatred, disdain, contempt and the like, as we believe it is against the biblical principles for character and communication. Ephesians 4:29-32, Philippians 4:8, James 1:26, James 3:1-12